Add-on update to latest version
We are planned to update the Reminder for Jira add-on to the latest version. Could you please provide the impacts and fixes of the latest version?
1. Upgrading from1.11.3 to the latest version. Any impact if we update directly to the latest version?
2. Our Jira running as Datacenter(with two nodes) and the Jira version is 7.10.0. Any Incompatible issues on the latest version?
3. What are the major fixes and improvements of the latest version?
1. You can directly upgrade to latest version. If database update is required, the add-on itself will handle it during the update.
2. There is no known issues other than the bugs listed on this issue tracker. There should not be anything special for data center version. Although previous versions were also working in Data Center environment, latest version of the add-on is certified for Jira DC.
3. You can access all the fixed issues between your version and latest version, here. I think major ones are: REM-145, REM-148, (I think this is not applicable to your version),
You can reach me in case of any problem during the upgrade. I will try to response as fast as I can.