When targeting a reminder to the pseudouser assignee, the reminder is not sent.
In jira-log it says:
both manually created reminders and reminders created by code have the same problem.
In Table AO_AFAA51_REMINDER_TARGET the TARGET_TYPE is "USER" and IDENTIFIER is "assignee()". This seems to be correct, as it is the same for manually created reminders.
Global reminder config has "Add Comment to Issue" = true.
The comment is indeed added, despite the error: "Erinnerung an "<Remindertext>" an "Bearbeiter" gesendet".
Reminders are sent correctly to non-pseudo-users.
Default language of jira-installation is german
FYI, I tried setting the system-default-language to english and testing again. Still no reminder sent. So it does not seem to be a localization-problem.
On the other hand, it might be possible that Issue Reminders reads the localized name of field assignee once on startup as an optimization. I did not test with a jira-restart.
The fix in Version 1.14.1 works perfectly. Thank you!