Hover over eye icon doesn't show complete Description
We are using Jira v 7.4.3
I want to list out these two things which we need.
1. Preview Icon. When hovering over the ‘eye’ icon, it doesn’t display the full description of the ticket prior to clicking.
2. Sorting. For the ticket search, we want the plug-in to filter the most recent (by date) tickets that have been opened first. Along with this, displaying all open tickets, and not just the ones that have been closed/resolved.
Please let us know if you need any additional information.
Thank you Deniz for the update and i am looking forward for the next update with the mentioned improvement.
We can add a scroll to description I think. For filtering out closed/resolved tickets we will add an option to add-on settings (there is already another ticket for this). May be we can also sort on update date of the issue automatically. We haven't implemented them yet. I will target next week but unfortunately, I can't promise.
Any update on this. We are still waiting for our reply
1. I have attached the screenshot.
2. Great, so how can we see the most recent tickets? Right now the search shows mostly closed/resolved tickets.
Also how does the search filter and work?
1) Could you attach a screenshot?
2) showing most recent tickets first is logical and can be easily done. I think you want most recently created ticket but I just want to ask to be sure, do you want most recently created or updated tickets to be shown first? I din't get the second part of second bullet. The add-on already displays all tickets (Including open and other statuses), what do you mean by closed/resolved?