First of all, thank you very much for your prompt answer and testing.
I am exploring your plugin every day and I like it more and more
1. So far, all my testing was based on version 2.29.1. Today we updated plugin version to 2.30.0, as you suggested, and it resolved the problem partially.
I mean, logged hours are displayed properly when we change our time zones between e.g. JIRA default (GMT+00:00) UTC and (GMT+01:00) Warsaw (in fact +2h I summer time).
Below is the screen I took while my JIRA profile zone is JIRA default (GMT+00:00) UTC and (GMT+01:00) Warsaw (the same for both)
But when I changed my profile time zone to (GMT-10:00) Adak, it is how the timesheet looks like:Time logged by Anna with profile zone set up as UTC-0 is visible under 20.09.2018.
And when I changed my profile time zone to (GMT-11:00) Midway, it is how the timesheet look like:Both times logged by Anna are visible under 20.09.2018 instead of under 21.09.2018